Apr 4, 2016

Coming Soon

Null
   I suppose I could have saved my first post until I'd made a firm decision to write at least semi-regularly, but I didn't so here we are. If you're reading this now, just know that I'm working on a few other pages for the blog before writing posts in earnest. Hopefully I'll be done with the additional pages soon so there'll be a little more to this blog than just my own thoughts.
 
   I'm pretty much done with the "About Me" page. The "Q&A" and "Disclaimer" pages are done for now but I will continue to add to them as necessary. This week I'll be writing summaries for each of the links on the "________ Resources" pages and then I'll move on to writing more posts.

   Thanks for your patience. I hope I'll soon have a substantive blog for you to return to and enjoy.

No comments: